Donut's Daily Daguerreotype

Daguerreotype - (noun) an early photograph using a silvered plate and mercury vapour [named after L. Daguerre, French inventor, 1789-1851]

May 08, 2006

Dubrovnik Special - Day 4

---+++Donut's Daily Daguerreotype+++---


Dubrovnik - from the city walls, south to north...







I've had my picture taken so often I have an agent. You've got to pay royalties for my image, y'know.


Rooftop terrace: nice place for lunch.


Walking the wall.


Oooh, look at that lovely bay.


I need a bathroom.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 pm, Blogger Michele said...

I decided to post a comment on the top of all those wonderful and eye-catching pictures you posted of the trip.
My Goodness, how wonderful the area is that you visited.
You have a splendid eye for beauty and visual appeal.
You're one liner comments are a hoot.
I'm so glad you kept your blog for another year. I would have missed these, and that would've been a shame.

Kudos to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home